Monday, November 17, 2008

Closure

Kyoto, Japan (March 2008): Silent prayers

Roppongi, Tokyo - Japan: Sharing a cuppa with Cindy

Barcelona, Spain (Dec 2007): @ the Joan Miro's museum


Barcelona, Spain: Park Guell

Figueres, Barcelona - Spain: Salvador Dali's musuem

Siem Reap, Cambodia (Feb 2008): Walk on by


Siem Reap, Cambodia: Lounging by the Raffles Hotel's pool, Angkor Wat with Darsh



I sometimes forget when and where have i been this year - the time and dates seemed to have blurred into one another...So, i thought having an outlet to record these little travels, these moments of pure escapism that i can't seem to get enough of... would be good for me. When my memory fails me, when the excitement of running away no longer gives me the same pleasure - this will be good for me to reflect upon.

So, where have you been to this year?


No comments: